Nelson Pettigrew, Sr. has been doing remodeling in the Greater Pittsburgh Area for 15 years. In 1999, after graduation from Steel Center Technical School he began working in the remodeling field. Over the next few years his abilities and experience grew while working in his chosen field. In 2004, shortly after marrying his wife, Nelson and Jessica decided to take a leap of faith and established N & C Construction.
Through hard work, dedication and prayer N & C Construction has grown by leaps and bounds. None of this would be possible without you, our customers and God’s provision. We will continue to provide quality and affordable services to you and your family as we grow our business for our children, whom you may occasionally see on the job site helping dad and the crew.
N&C Construction is a state licensed and fully insured company, and is proud to hold the following certificates:
- Steel Center Technical School (Graduate, 1999)
- Owens Corning: “Top of the House Certified” Preferred Contractor
- Owens Corning: “SunSuites Sunroom Certified Installer”
- Owens Corning: “Basement Finishing System Certified Installer”
- Air Vent, Inc: “Ask the Expert” Certification in Attic Ventilation
- US Department of Housing: Lead-Based Hazard Training
- Builders Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania DEP: “Erosion and Sediment Control & Post-Construction Storm Water Management”
- Exterior Portfolio by Crane: Solid Core Siding Training
- Azek Preferred Contractor